My Zimbio
Top Stories

Monday, November 18, 2013

LAST MESSAGE from Jesus to Bonnie

Bon's Blog - Hearing from God

Seek Solace in Me


"First there will be the cataclysmic (cosmic) event. " *
"My children, the events that have been foretold are nigh upon you. Seek solace in Me, your Lord and Saviour, and I will give you My peace within your hearts.

There is an earthquake coming, My daughter, that will precede the 3 days of darkness.  The earthquake will happen and then the 3 days of darkness will descend. 



*First there will be the cataclysmic (cosmic) event.  All mankind will see this event wherever they are on the face of the earth.  This is your sign that I am coming.  You must go to your homes and gather your families to you.  Pray to Me to keep you and to provide for you during the coming darkness.
The darkness will descend within 3 days of this cosmic event appearing.  The darkness will commence with the earthquake.  That is why it is important for you to be inside and remain in your homes.  Like the Children of Israel who were protected when the Angel of Death passed over and saw the blood on the door posts, so all My children will be protected by the blood of the Lamb on your foreheads.  You are sealed by My blood and My Bride will be protected, no matter what is happening outside of your dwellings.

You are to close your doors and windows, draw your curtains and pray together.  During this time I will reveal Myself to each and every one of you. Those who are already Mine will be infused with the Holy Spirit and will be transformed.  Those who are not yet Mine will be given the opportunity to receive Me as their Lord and Saviour. 

My Bride will be transformed and after the 3 days of darkness I will send her out to bring in the last harvest.  She will minister in My strength and power and will be totally protected no matter where she goes.  This will be for a period of time until the last harvest is brought home.  My Bride will then ascend with Me to her rightful place in her heavenly home.

Come, My children, all is prepared and waiting for My coming Bride!  I, your Jesus, your Bridegroom, long for your company with Me in heaven.

Don't fear, don't doubt …. I am not delayed … I am coming now!!


Revelation 6:12-17 (NKJV) - Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”



2 Peter 3:10-13 (NKJV) - The Day of the Lord

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.



Exodus 10:21-23  (NKJV) - The Ninth Plague: Darkness

21 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, darkness which may even be felt.” 22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days.23 They did not see one another; nor did anyone rise from his place for three days. But all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.



1 Corinthians 15:51-52 (NKJV)

51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.



                                                            ***********************


The Lord has indicated that this is the last message He wants me to post on my blog.  The reason is simple - He has revealed all to me that He wants conveyed to others through my blog.  He will now be speaking to each of His children individually and directly and there will not be the need for them to read others' words from Him, for they will all hear from Him for themselves.

I am not to post comments asking questions that I am unable to answer.  If you have questions, please seek the Lord for yourselves and He will answer you. 

I wish to thank all my readers for your support and your encouraging comments and emails and I am looking forward to meeting you all very soon in our Father's Kingdom!

With love and blessings In Him,
Bonnie

                                                            ***********************


27 comments:

  1. Edward asked if I would publish this comment on my final post. He has saved this message on his cell phone ready to send out to all his contacts. He thought others may wish to do the same …

    “Wondering about these chaos, disasters & darkness around the world? Right! These are the signs of the last days the Bible talks about. Carefully/Prayerfully read Isaiah 13:6-11, Joel 2:30-32, Luke 21:11+25-26, Exodus 10:21-23. --3 days of darkness before departure? -- The LORD is about to take HIS bride home (true Christians to heaven) & HE is giving opportunity to every individual to repent and receive HIM as Lord and Saviour. Please cry unto the LORD, call upon HIS NAME, and seek HIS FACE in absolute repentance. Also forsake & break away from any evil practice in order to escape HIS wrath. The LORD JESUS CHRIST is the LIGHT/SAVIOUR of the world. John 8:12 (KJV). Please forward this message, just as it is written, to your contacts. Love you! Love others.

    I pray the Lord help us to be effectively used to harvest souls during these days.

    Thank you,
    Edward"
    Reply
  2. I pray everybody will listen! Thank you for telling us Bonnie!
    Reply
  3. Thank you Bonnie for your Obedience!!! Seek you in Heaven!!!!!
    Reply
  4. AMEN! Thank You Bonnie... Love In Christ, Erick :)
    Reply
  5. Your blog is one of the first sites I check every day... So very exciting to come here today and see this post. I long so much that this is true and that we all can be brought into more depth of devotion to our Lord. Let's pray that He takes us home very soon and that He saves yet many many more souls in this last period.
    Reply
  6. Bonnie, I am sad to see you go but thrilled that we are all going home soon!

    I must tell you also that about 5 years ago I began hearing Him tell me to buy coverings for my windows that would keep all the light from outside out and any light from inside in. Like blackout curtains from WWII. I also was told to store up enough cardboard and tape to cover my windows if the curtains were not enough. So its apparently very important that the windows are covered. He never told me why but I sensed it had something to do with keeping something (I don't know what...alien/demons?) from seeing us.

    Thank you for your messages and your obedience to Him and I can't wait to meet you face to face at the wedding supper sister! HALLALUYAH!!!!!
    Reply

    Replies


    1. Hi Sharon ~ Thank you for sharing what the Lord told you 5 years ago - that is very interesting. He has not told me anything more than I have posted on my blog. However, He has said He has sent angels to protect us and our properties and I believe that our angels will keep our properties totally hidden from the enemy. So, if some of us are unable to totally black out our windows - don't be concerned, because our angels will keep our homes totally covered. I, for one, have a high window with no curtains. I am sure the Lord will tell me what to do closer to the time, as He will instruct each one of us individually.

      Sharon, I am looking forward to meeting you also at the wedding supper!!

      Love and blessings,
      Bonnie
  7. Bonnie, what a sweet sister in Christ you are! I found your blog several months ago and it has been such a blessing. I am so grateful that you have been obedient to the Lord in following your calling and sharing these words from our Mighty God! I have been encouraged and edified by your ministry. I had a dream several months ago of this coming darkness and know that it is approaching. But the Lord is our refuge and our strong tower! I am excited to see how the Lord will pour out His spirit and use us to help bring in the harvest!

    Bonnie, while your ministry has drawn to a close, my ministry has just begun. I have started a blog called End Times Encouragement. It can be found at www.endtimesencouragementblog.blogspot.com. I believe the Lord has called me to be a watchman and and encourager in these last days. I have known of this calling on my life for the last few years but have allowed fear, doubt and busyness to prevent me from fulfilling God's will. I have been disobedient and am so sad about the time that I have wasted. Time is short, but I am trying to walk in obedience now and use what little time is left to serve the Lord and be a willing vessel. Please, if you feel led by the Lord, post this so I can use my blog to encourage others in the time that remains.

    May the Lord bless you and may we continually abide in Him as we await His return! With love from a sister in Christ, Carol Lee
    Reply

    Replies


    1. Hi Carol ~ I have just looked at your website and will be following it with interest. I'm so pleased you have been given the task of End Time Encouragement! This is so important. I would encourage my readers to check out your website for themselves.

      With many blessings In Him and looking forward to meeting very soon!

      Bonnie
  8. Thank You for your faithfulness to this give this message... excited about the future.... fear is gone ~ what the Lord wants, that's what I want!!! BLESS YOU!!!
    Reply
  9. Bonnie your faithfulness and loyalty to him is rewarded to us by this blog
    Thank you
    Yours in Christ
    Pat
    Reply
  10. Just wondered if this is your final post? Just love hearing what the Lord has to say thru you and always look forward to it.....it helps to give me (us) strength in knowing what is to come and to know the Lord loves us so and has it all under control. I (we) know that but your words are always comforting...Thank You! and God bless! I will continue to check back just in case the Lord has P.S. for us. :)
    Reply

    Replies


    1. Yes, Teresa, this is my final post as per the Lord's instructions. Jesus told me He has now given me all that He wanted me to post for others. From now on He will be speaking to His children individually. Of course, I will be leaving my blog up for those who will be left behind in the future and who will be seeking answers when we are gone as to what has happened.

      Blessings to you,
      Bonnie
  11. I'll be praying for all of God's people to be strong in this time. May the God of Heven look upon us & keep everyone of us safe. In the powerful name of Jesus.
    Reply
  12. God bless you dear Bonnie & all my Brothers & Sisters in Christ. Until we all meet! I'm can't wait to see Jesus.
    Reply
  13. Bonnie,'
    I was led to go in prayer after reading what you received from our LORD. I have a blog but was told to put what I heard on YT. It is my only video. There is another of my sister who passed away and it is her gathering. It is called "NO MORE WARNINGS" Please pray on the word given to me. I look forward to hearing from you. In Jesus name, Cassie. PS I heard in prayer three times. "I AM COMING NOW"
    Reply

    Replies


    1. Thanks Cassie!

      Here is the link to the above video -
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3yi9IF34ZU
  14. all i can say is wow xxxx lets all pray
    Reply
  15. I've been sensing that something is about to happen for months now. I just keep praying and clinging to the Lord right now. The enemy tried very hard to pull me away recently and I stood firm and rebuked him in the name of Jesus and made it through. I just found your blog today but I'm so glad I did because these are the things I've been sensing the Lord has been trying to warn me about. God bless you :)
    Reply
  16. I am interested in the "blackout the windows" comment by Sharon. Is this something that we need to do? I was thinking we were to be protected by angels outside our house or something like that.
    Reply

    Replies


    1. Scott, please see my reply to Sharon. The Lord has told us that His angels will be protecting our homes and I believe we will be hidden from the enemy, even if we are unable to black out all our windows. Remember that the Lord will be speaking to each one of us now individually and He will tell us exactly what to do.

      Blessings, Bonnie
  17. Bon I had a dream the day before you posted this.. It was like Revelations, I saw a lot of events, and a clock. I would like to email you the dream. What's your address?
    Reply

    Replies


    1. Sean, please post your email address in a comment - I won't post the comment and will email you.
  18. Bonnie, I hope you know that I did not in anyway mean to instill fear from what I said as I believe as you do, that He will instruct us all individually and protect us, our properties and our animals as wel :) I just wanted to share what I was getting way back then about the windows being covered because He has stated this a couple of times through you:) God bless and protect you dear sister. See you soon!
    Reply
  19. THE LORD HAS INSTRUCTED ME TO CLOSE FURTHER COMMENTS.

    THIS IS MY FINAL POST AS INSTRUCTED BY THE LORD. HE HAS GIVEN ME ALL THAT HE WANTS ME TO SHARE WITH OTHERS. FROM NOW ON, HE WILL BE SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO ALL HIS CHILDREN INDIVIDUALLY.

    THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL OF YOU VERY SOON!

    KEEP LOOKING UP - FOR OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH ... COME LORD JESUS!

    May the Lord protect you and keep you until He comes.
    Blessings, Bonnie
    Reply
NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.

Original Article: http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/seek-solace-in-me.html





Survival Turkey Jerky,Chicken,Buffalo,Beef No Hormones, Antibiotics,or Nitrates - Long lasting - Delicious!

Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis: Prepare!

NASAknows something Survival Guide




How to survive the Coming Food Crisis Click Here



SEW? Get FREE SHIPPING on orders $35+ from Fabric.com




AquaPonics Grow Vegetables without Dirt.

Survival Farming Click Here!

NWO Vision Report Watch 



The Anti-Christ Identity? Can we know it now?


2012 - The Untold Story Click Here 

Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care