My Zimbio
Top Stories

Monday, October 21, 2013

"THE UNRAVELING OF THE SCROLLS"


Words From the Father
Stephen Hanson

Oct. 21, 2013

And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. 
Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness. ~ Ezekiel 3:3


"I look upon my people in this hour, and I see their hunger for Me. I see them moving towards Me, says the Lord. I see them running towards Me with open arms. They are a sweet smelling sacrifice to Me.
  
I want you to come into my rest, says the Lord.  So many of you are hurrying back and forth.  You are running here and you are running there, but when will you just rest, says the Lord?
  
Why must you carry so many burdens?  Lift them up to Me, says the Lord. Come into my sanctuary right now, says the Lord.  For the angels are playing the melody of the ages. Come up hither, says the Lord. Come into my throne room.  Sit down beside Me, and listen to Me. For this room is far beyond the bounds of the world. 

(The Lord himself was sitting upon a golden throne. He was clothed with majesty, and everything was as of gold.  He held a scepter in His hand and motioned for me to sit beside him.   The Lord unraveled a long, very long scroll, which was all of gold as well.  I looked at it and noticed how long it was.  Then it was if a fountain came forth from it, and some were washing their hands in it.  The water then from the scroll became flakes of gold, and particles of this gold filled the air. )

The scroll is the message that I AM giving to many in this hour.  For as it unravels, each of you will take a section of it.  For my words directly from my throne, are inscribed upon it. Take and eat this scroll, says the Lord. Each of you has a different message to take with you.  Some of the messages will taste as of pure honey.  Some of you will take the message of judgment. And this is a bitter cup to drink, says the Lord. So now go, each of you; take the scroll that I give to each of you. 

Go on your individual assignments. Take it with you.  Take that scroll that I have inscribed upon human hearts.  Go where I've called each of you to go. Go where I've called you to go. For each of those messages encompasses part of my overall design.  Those scrolls are filled with the majesty and gold of my kingdom. The scroll will be unraveled more and more.  

This is the last hour. This is the last hour. For my messages will come with more and more anointing. Those scrolls will go out into all the earth. And then after you've spoken my words, says the Lord, my purposes will be fulfilled in you. "

Stephen Hanson 








Survival Food - Jerky, Chicken, Turkey,Buffalo, and Beef
No Hormones, Antibiotics,or Nitrates - Long lasting - Delicious!

Survive Anything - Disasters - Economy Collapse - Mobs, Etc. PROTECT YOUR FAMILY!

37 Food Items that will be SOLD OUT after Crisis: Prepare!

NASAknows something Survival Guide




How to survive the Coming Food Crisis Click Here



SEW? Get FREE SHIPPING on orders $35+ from Fabric.com




AquaPonics Grow Vegetables without Dirt.


Survival Farming Click Here!

NWO Vision Report Watch 


The Anti-Christ Identity? Can we know it now?

2012 - The Untold Story Click Here
 


Ping your blogAnd Chomp it www.Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care