My Zimbio
Top Stories

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Joe S. - Fight for your life ?

I noticed that Drudge Report had a headline  that said 
OBAMA: GOP Convention Was from Era of 'Black-and-White TV'...


Well, I for one would like the patriotism, strength, attitude and morals that were operative during the era of  'black and white TV' to be back in force in our country.  We didn't know we had it so good.. Obama never had the blessing of growing up in that era.

He doesn't know what he missed..but we do.  Indeed, lets pray that "our country is led back to its foundation under God."


               Hi All, 

   It seems a Tuscaloosa, Alabama school is now teaching staff and students to defend themselves ( violently )  against violent and threatening school intruders !

   Read the article here:      

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/02/teachers-students-in-one-alabama-city-told-to-fight-back-if-facing-violent/?test=latestnews


   Well, well, well. Where WILL the anti-progressive common sense activity cease ? Y'know, my dad taught me how to box and otherwise defend myself as well as to be aware of my surroundings when I was THREE YEARS OLD, I am now nearing retirement age and I having experienced many aspects of life ( but not that of a bully or instigator of trouble ) I can honestly state that even having worked at some of the roughest jobs in the worst neighborhoods, I have never been successfully picked upon, bullied, robbed or assaulted. Additionally my criminal record is spotless and I was once bonded for 5 million Dollars as a money courier. I wonder what Dr. Spock and his progressive education minions would have to say about THAT.

    It's only a matter of time before some bleeding heart starts screaming about the intentions of Right Wing knuckle dragging Neanderthals and the audacity of teaching violence in the haven of THEIR public schools etc. etc.

    We can only hope that this is the first of many cracks in the decadent and cancerous philosophy that is Progressivism. Pray that it leads our country back to it's foundation as a Republic under God and eventually revives the respect, moral fabric and work ethic which made the United States the undisputed leader of the world.

Joe S.






Team up with ALEX JONES' Youngevity! http://www.InfoWarsteam.com/100768299

Or, Heavenly Hands Youngevity:  http://HeavenlyHands.Youngevityonline.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care