My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Interview with Dutchsinse







Must listen:  Hear an interview with Dutchsinse as to the attempted murder of his close friend and how Dutchsinse got started exposing weather modification and climate control and how his life now is being threatened and targeted.

 Thanks to Judy Twede for this.

Uploaded by  on Aug 18, 2011
This is an up to the minute report and overview of all of Dutchsinse's work so far. He covers the attempted murder of a close friend and the growing issue with the active volcanism under California and up the coast to Oregon. We talk about Yellowstone, the Gulf oil spill and Fukushima...

Groundbreaking and excellent infomation. Must see.

http://projectcamelot.org
originally recorded on Livestream with multiple interferences...



AquaPonics Grow Vegetables without Dirt.
Survival Farming
 Click Here!




Anonymous has left a new comment on "BREAKING:Comet Elenin: White House letter addresse...": 

A few months ago I had a dream about 2 suns. It really jarred me but not quite as much until I started to look into the idea. I had that dream and someone said: A Sudden Crisis with The Moon, communications will not work. I tried using a mobile and sure enough it was useless.In the dream I saw a bright white planet thingy (which Im guessing was the moon) gravity increased and basically I got fried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online CalculatorŠ½

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care