My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sunday, July 31, 2011

ELABORATE WELFARE HOUSING PROJECT?? - YouTube

Real Changes needs to begin NOW! *

Don't wait till November.
 Thanks to Tony S., Global Rumblings, Jacksonville Florida correspondent, who says:

I have done no research to verify the truthfulness of this video.BUT, if it is truly a welfare housing project, then it is time for the tax-paying citizens of this country to get damn mad. * We truly need real change, and fundamental change, and it needs to begin next November.



 
Unbelievable!!

Subject: ELABORATE WELFARE HOUSING PROJECT?? - YouTube
To:
Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 8:56 AM

Blogger note:
According to Snopes.com, this is FALSE



Uploaded by  on Feb 8, 2011
http://www.tinyurl.com/atpblogtv Here is a development in Tacoma WA (Salishan) that was built for Illegal Immigrants! 1325 Homes created! Refugee Pay offers them $2642 per month in SSI benefits, plus Food Stamps, plus Section 8 Housing. You will see new expensive cars in this video. Wouldn't you like to get a free ride like the illegals?

Some Comments from Facebook:

  • Evelyn Bell I am on SS spending over 50% of my income for an "affordable housing" apartment. I drive a 31 year old Chevy my daughter provides basic insurance for and my son-in-law covers repairs to because I lack funds ... THIS is "my" country. I worked over 40 years paying into the retirement system. There are plenty of retired single women around me living in very small "diggs," many have no car. How strange can it get?
    Yesterday at 12:08am ·  ·  1 person

  • Lilleen Dee Rohe I have now found out that this story out of Tacoma Washington is not true!!
    15 hours ago · 

  • Evelyn Bell 
    I already said this, and it is not here, but I also found out the story about Tacoma is fabricated -- however, that doesn't cancel out a line of what I've shared here. There are plenty of older people being squeezed -- the last living breaths out of us -- by these guys who wouldn't walk in our shoes willingly for a single year of their lives -- they'd rather be dead than live under the duress they go glibly endorse for us!!

    about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person


AquaPonics Grow Vegetables without Dirt.
Survival Farming
 Click Here!



1 comment:

  1. I have been living in a suburb for 12 years, my parents still live there in a rented condo. When I go back to visit, there are more and more ghetto people with baby daddies, 8 kids dumping them at their grandma's house, etc. Around town there are more very shady ghetto looking people than usual and I have been in this town for 12 YEARS, even the illegals aren't that ghetto. Section 8 housing has come to my small SAFE town and I am worried about my parents. The sheriff deputies are already coming once a week to try and evict our Section 8 neighbors who have a million kids over and a bunch of ghetto, scary people, always outside with screaming kids they don't tend to or drinking in the garage. I want my parents to move!

    ReplyDelete

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care