My Zimbio
Top Stories

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Betty Sharon Warren Crumpton Crocker Christmas Cupcakes

Say this Ten Times with a mouthful of these delicious Reindeer Cupcakes




Just call me Betty Crocker.  (Recipe below)

Added December 6 ·  · 

  • You and 4 others like this.

    • Nicole Buffington Betty, those are so cute!!!
      Monday at 12:17pm ·  · 

    • Kelly McNeil Look at you fancy.
      Monday at 12:24pm ·  · 

    • Dana Green Blakeney Well, you are Betty, too cute! Are their noses and eyes m&ms?
      Monday at 1:20pm ·  · 

    • Courtney Dozier sooooo cute!
      Monday at 2:12pm ·  · 

    • Lisa Patton Adorable!
      Monday at 2:14pm ·  · 

    • Amanda Scott Bevill When did you become so creative? ;)
      Monday at 3:50pm ·  · 

    • Sharon Warren Crumpton Thanks, girls! Yes, those are M&M's. Amanda, I don't know. I've gotten the creative bug this Christmas.
      Monday at 5:02pm ·  · 

    • Heather Patterson Beddingfield Can't wait to eat them, Betty!
      Monday at 5:25pm ·  · 

    • Tonia Reeves Stringer now look at you.... is trey inspiring you to be festive this holiday season. LOL! Great job. Those are adorable!
      Monday at 6:09pm ·  · 

    • Bekki Knaus You live way to far away!!
      Monday at 10:21pm ·  · 

    • Lindsey Wedgeworth Kemp Too Cute Sharon!! Now make me some.
      Yesterday at 9:28am ·  · 

    • Sharon Warren Crumpton I know, Bekki. I would send you some if I could! Liz, I'll make you some if you come see me.
      Yesterday at 7:00pm ·  · 

    • Lilleen Dee Rohe These are adorable.. and look yummy. Send me the recipe, and I'll feature it on my blog!
      5 hours ago · 

    • Sharon Warren Crumpton Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate your offer, but I'm afraid the recipe isn't that impressing. It's just yellow cake mix, chocolate icing, pretzels, M&M's, mini marshmallows, and vanilla wafers. Just a bunch of premade stuff I put together from a picture I saw. See, I'm not really that creative!
      2 hours ago ·  · 

    • Lilleen Dee Rohe Yes, you are! You did it, you took a picture, and you posted it! Enstein said success was 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration. :-)
      5 minutes ago · 




Sharon Warren Crumpton December 8 at 10:01pm Report
Well, if you insist, then I'll give a step by step run down for the bloggers. Thanks so much for wanting to post my cupcakes!!  






















Make 24 cupcakes using Duncan Hines (yes, I cheated on Betty) Yellow Cake Mix and Milk Chocolate frosting.

Place a vanilla wafer on the perimeter of the cupcake and use icing to attach a red (or brown) M&M to the wafer. This is your nose.

Next take a mini marshmallow and cut it in half. Stick brown M&M's on the sticky side of the sliced marshmallows, and you've got eyes. Place these above the vanilla wafer.

Then, take pretzel twists and place these for your antlers. I've seen some recipes that cut the pretzels to make the antlers stick straight up, but everytime I tried breaking them, they just fell into pieces. I found that just sticking them in worked, too.

Very simple, quick, and fun! Enjoy!





Support our sponsors:
Grow your own vegetables  -  patio, indoors, yard

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Day Weight Loss Pills

Popular Posts

URGENT - Your LIBERTY at RISK


GET A GROUPON!


Curious about what the future holds? Click here to find out how you can receive a 10 minute psychic reading from Psychic Source.

Calculator-1.com - The Best Free Online Calculatorн

Fine Art - Painting Lessons: Real Art!
What is Bio-Farming? Can anyone do it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURRENT MOON
My Zimbio
Top Stories
 
My Zimbio
Top Stories Get 100 FREE Visitors to Your Website!
eXTReMe Tracker
AyurCat for Cat Health Care